3 bed house for sale in Bushmead Terrace, Priestfields, TS3
What it's got?
Whether you're in the market for a first time starter home of your own or a 'Ready to Go' rental property, then this well-kept three bedroom inner terrace example could be an ideal purchase.
It's a chain free sale and has the advantage of UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors, central heating with a combi boiler and security alarm system.
Comprising entrance porch, hallway, 24ft through lounge/dining room and kitchen with good looking Beech style units. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a white four piece suite. Outside there's a patio style rear garden and a handy brick garden store.
- A Nicely Positioned & Well Looked After Inner Terrace House with Three Bedrooms
- Chain Free Sale & a Perfect Starting Point for a First Time Buyer
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Security Alarm System
- Patio Style Rear Garden with Handy Brick Garden Store
- 24ft Through Lounge/Diner with Good Looking Beech Style Kitchen Units
- Modern White Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- No Buyers Premium Payable
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £75,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that. Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty. There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to take in the...Read more about Middlesbrough