3 bed house for sale in Brookfield Road, Fairfield, TS19
What it's got?
`They say money can't buy you happiness' but this fantastic home in central Fairfield may just prove that wrong. Beautiful walk-in condition with good-sized family accommodation, so what more is needed!
The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom with separate w/c to the first floor.
Externally there is an open plan front lawn and enclosed westerly facing private rear garden.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- Close to Reputable Schools & In Excellent Order Throughout
- Three Bedroom Home in Central Fairfield
- Private Westerly Garden
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Ready to Move Into
- Ideal for First Time Buyer, Starter Family or Landlords
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £115,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.