3 bed house for sale in Bromley Road, Hartburn, TS18
What it's got?
Inside and out, this bay fronted semi-detached house has such a lot to offer.
It is a beautiful and well-planned home which offers stylish living accommodation, good parking and a large private South facing garden.
The standard of interior finish is beautiful and the whole property has a modern, light and airy feel about the place. Comprising briefly entrance hall, large living room, open plan kitchen/dining room with bi-fold doors to the garden. The first floor has two gorgeous bedrooms, fabulous family bathroom and the third bedroom is now a dressing room (easily changed back).
- First Class Example of a Bay Fronted Semi-Detached Hartburn Property
- A Private South Facing Rear Garden, Garage & Good Parking
- Fabulous Family Bathroom
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room with Bi-Fold Doors
- Inglenook Fireplace with Solid Fuel Stove
- Plantation Shutters & Dressing Room
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £220,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.