3 bed house for sale in Broadstone, Marton, TS8
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this fabulous three bedroom detached house that has been extended and modernised by the current owners with no expense spared. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, living room, 23ft plus open plan modern kitchen family dining area and separate utility room. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, master with built-in wardrobes and a modern en-suite shower room and a separate modern family bathroom. Externally the property is located within a cul-de-sac and features a lawned front garden, driveway leading to the remainder of the garage and an enclosed lawned garden to the rear.
- An Extended Three Bedroom Detached House
- Located in a Popular Cul-De-Sac
- 23ft Open Plan Modern Kitchen Family Dining Area with Separate Utility
- Spacious Living Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Master Bedroom with Built-In Wardrobes & Modern En-Suite Shower Room
- Driveway to Remainder of 12ft Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Early Viewing Essential
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £190,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough