3 bed house for sale in Blenheim Road South, Longlands, TS4
What it's got?
This modern Taylor Wimpey built semi-detached house with three bedrooms is the perfect place for someone who's looking to settle into somewhere easily.
It's sensible priced, comfortable and a simple chain free sale. It has the advantage of a westerly facing rear garden, so the sun is a big feature on an afternoon and evening. Other attractions include uPVC double glazing, parking in front and central heating with a combi boiler. As you'd expect from a such a modern house, the fixtures and fittings are all up to date.
Location wise, it has such a lot going for it. You're close enough to be able to walk easily to James Cook University Hospital, Middlesbrough town centre and Teesside University Campus, yet nicely tucked out of the way to keep things nice and quiet.
Comprising entrance hall with a handy downstairs toilet, front kitchen with smart modern cream coloured units and comfortable rear lounge/diner with French doors. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a modern white suite.
- Modern Taylor Wimpey Built Semi Detached House with Three Bedrooms
- Sensibly Priced, Chain Free Sale & Perfect for Someone Who Wants to Settle in Quickly
- Sunny Westerly Facing Rear Garden & Parking in Front
- Close Walking Distance to James Cook University Hospital & Teesside University Campus
- Kitchen with Modern Style Units & Comfortable Rear Lounge/Diner with French Doors
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £120,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough