3 bed house for sale in Bishopton Road West, Stockton-on-Tees, TS19
What has it got?
This 'Feel-Good' semi-detached house has seen a huge amount of modernisation and refurbishment work in recent years. The end result is a beautifully turned-out family home with a great layout.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises porch, entrance hall, front lounge with living flame gas fire, kitchen/diner with really smart, modern white high gloss units, lobby, handy utility room and modern shower room. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a stunning modern three-piece suite.
Other noteworthy features include central heating with a combi boiler, southerly facing rear garden, UPVC double glazing and is offered to the market chain free.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- Chain Free Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms & Stunning Modern Bathroom
- Kitchen/Diner with High Gloss Units
- Utility Room & Shower Room
- Combi Boiler & uPVC Windows
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £125,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.