3 bed house for sale in Bishopton Road, Grangefield, TS18
*** TWO HOMES FOR THE PRICE OF ONE *** This gorgeous period bay fronted semi not only comes with all the space and charm of this era...but also with a self-contained detached annex.
The generous accommodation flows in brief, porch, living room, kitchen/dining room, garden room, three good-sized bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom.
The detached annex has a living room, bedroom and shower room.
Externally there is an enclosed front garden mainly laid to lawn and an enclosed rear garden also laid to lawn with patio area, paved area, pond and access to the double driveway.
- First Class Example of a Victorian Semi-Detached Grangefield Property
- A Private Rear Garden & Good Parking
- Beautiful Modern Bathroom & En-Suite
- Large High Ceilinged Period Accommodation
- Large Kitchen/Dining Room & Garden Room
- Self-Contained Detached Annex, Perfect for A Home Studio/Office or Relative/Teenager Pad
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £250,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.