3 bed house for sale in Bishops Way, Fairfield, TS19
What it's got?
Anyone looking for detached house which is very nicely tucked away on a Fairfield cul-de-sac, need look no further. The private south west facing corner plot and open out-look are sure to impress most buyers.
The accommodation flows in brief, entrance hall, lounge, breakfast kitchen, utility, shower room, three bedrooms and bathroom.
Externally there are wraparound gardens which are private and face south west, a detached garage and driveway.
- Spacious Three Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Potential to Extend Due to Generous Corner Plot
- Contemporary Ground Floor Shower Room & 1st Floor Bathroom
- Spacious Lounge with Views Over The Green
- Detached Garage & Lengthy Driveway
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
- Gardens Front, Side & Rear with Patio Area
- Catchment for Highly Regarded Schooling
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £160,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.