3 bed house for sale in Biretta Close, Fairfield, TS19
What has it got?
They say the early bird catches the worm! and you will need to be on the ball to beat the competition to this lovely semi-detached house. Worthy of a special mention is the large corner plot and the potential that it gives.
The accommodation flows in brief entrance hall, lounge, breakfast kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom.
Externally the fully enclosed good size corner plot features patio area, lawn and a detached garage and driveway.
- Nicely Presented Throughout
- Three Bedroom Semi on Large Corner Plot
- Popular Fairfield Location
- Detached Garage & Drive
- No Onward Chain
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £155,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.