3 bed house for sale in Birchwood Grove, Eston, TS6
What a perfect three-bedroom semi-detached property situated near Skippers Lane, Cleveland Retail Park. This property offers great living space and has allocated off road parking. The property is presented to a high standard. The property benefits from an enclosed rear garden which is accessible from the attractive open plan kitchen/ diner. The property is well positioned for local schools, shops and commuting routes throughout Teesside and beyond. We believe the property will attract a range of potential buyers, if you would like to view, waste no time and call us now to arrange a viewing.
- Fantastic Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Diner
- Downstairs WC
- Enclosed Rear Garden Which Is Great for Entertaining in Summer Months
- Off Road Parking
- Sold with NO CHAIN
- Fantastic Starter Home/ Ideal Investment / Good Size Family Home TICKS ALL THE BOXES
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30-5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £140,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.