3 bed house for sale in Benton Road, Tollesby, TS5
Sure to be of particular interest to young families and first time buyers, this good looking traditional style bay fronted semi detached is pleasantly positioned towards the end of a quiet cul-de-sac on the popular Tollesby estate.
The whole place is meticulously kept, very nicely presented and it has the advantage of uPVC double glazed windows & exterior doors, central heating with a quality 'Worcester Bosch' combi boiler (installed 2020) and security alarm system. The rear garden is well turned out and the side driveway provides you with some useful car parking space.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance hall, front lounge with a living flame gas fire, separate rear sitting/dining room with French doors & kitchen with light oak style units. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a white suite.
- Lovely Example of a Meticulously Kept & Attractively Presented Bay Fronted Semi Detached House
- Sure To Be of Interest to Young Families & First Time Buyers
- Pleasantly Positioned Towards the End of a Quiet Cul-De-Sac on the Popular Tollesby Estate
- Front Lounge with Living Flame Gas Fire & Separate Rear Sitting/Dining Room
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Central Heating with a Quality 'Worcester Bosch' Combi Boiler (installed 2020)
- Well Turned Out Gardens & Driveway at the Side
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £152,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough