3 bed house for sale in Benson Street, Norton, TS20
What it's got?
This entirely beautiful home with three bedrooms has a great layout and is the perfect place for a first time buyer looking to settle into somewhere quick and easily. It really is that good and the only way to appreciate it is to view for yourself.
It's nicely positioned within a short walk to Norton Village with access to all its amenities. Notable features include UPVC double glazed windows and doors, combi boiler, oak internal doors downstairs and an enclosed rear garden.
In brief the accommodations comprise entrance hall, lounge/dining room with feature cast iron fireplace, kitchen with modern farmhouse style units and appliances and downstairs WC. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and white bathroom with a four-piece suite.
- Fabulous Three Bedroom Terraced House
- Nicely Positioned within a Short Walk to Norton Village
- Lounge/Diner & Modern Farmhouse Style Kitchen
- White Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £100,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.