3 bed house for sale in Belle Vue Grove, Middlesbrough, TS4
What it's got?
We are delighted to offer to the market a three bedroom detached house with close walking distance of James Cook University Hospital.
Featuring gas central heating, UPVC double glazing, lounge and separate dining/family room, 22'7 long kitchen with gas range and French doors giving garden access, combined bathroom with shower enclosure, gated off road parking and good size rear gardens.
- Significantly Reduced from £199,500 to £159,955
- A Traditional Style Bay Fronted Three Bedroom Detached Home
- Lounge & Separate Dining/Family Room
- 22'7 Long Kitchen With Gas Range
- Bathroom With Shower
- Gated Driveway & Good Size Gardens
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Based on a sale price of £159,955 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.