3 bed house for sale in Beechfield, Coulby Newham, TS8
What has it got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this well-presented and spacious three bedroom detached house offering internal accommodation briefly comprising an entrance hall, kitchen diner, living room, snug and conservatory. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Externally there is a driveway to the front elevation leading to the remainder of the garage and a private garden to the rear.
- A Well Presented Three Bedroom Detached House
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Living Room with Additional Snug
- UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Private Rear Garden
- Cul-De-Sac Position
- Easy Access to Local Amenities
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £159,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough