3 bed house for sale in Beaconsfield Road, Norton, TS20
A truly beautiful family semi off Norton Green and presented to a 'show home' standard. This home has been considerably upgraded and is ready to move straight in plus a private garden, off road parking, open plan kitchen/diner and three double bedrooms should make this top of your list to view.
The accommodation flows in brief, generous reception hall, living room, open plan kitchen/dining room, three double bedrooms and modern bathroom.
Externally there is a smart forecourt walled garden and private rear garden with off road parking, AstroTurf and patio.
- Fabulous Three Bedroom Semi
- Norton Village Is A Short Stroll Away
- Lovely Private Garden & Off Road Parking
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Stylish, Light & Airy
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £150,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.