3 bed house for sale in Barrhead Close, Fairfield, TS19
What it's got?
"They say the early bird catches the worm" and you will certainly need your skates on to bag this beauty! Very well presented and positioned on one of the most popular cul-de-sacs in Fairfield.
The accommodation flows in brief, porch, living room, breakfast kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and bathroom.
Externally there is a low maintenance front garden, side drive, larger than average single garage and an enclosed wester facing garden which offers a good degree of privacy.
- Beautiful Semi-Detached House
- Superb Breakfast Kitchen
- Fairfield Cul-De-Sac Location
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Large Detached Garage
- Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £140,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.