3 bed house for sale in Barkston Close, Billingham, TS22
What it's got?
An individually designed three bedroom detached home that is offered to the market chain free.
Having some great standout features that include a south/westerly facing rear garden, delightful cul-de-sac position with a fantastic outlook, gas central heating with combi boiler and UPVC double glazed windows and doors.
In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall with cloakroom/WC, large L shaped lounge/dining room and kitchen with fitted appliances. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes/storage and bathroom with white four-piece suite.
- An Individually Designed Three Bedroom Detached Home
- Enjoying a Delightful Cul-De-Sac Setting within the Popular Wolviston Court
- Providing Deceptively Spacious Accommodation of Particular Interest to Family Buyers
- Gas Central Heating System via Combination Boiler & Double Glazing
- South/Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Chain Free Sale
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £191,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.