3 bed house for sale in Ayresome Green Lane, Middlesbrough, TS5
What it's got?
This 'Feel-Good' bay fronted end terrace house with three bedrooms has seen a huge amount of modernisation and improvement work recently, all for the benefit of the next owner.
It has a free-flowing layout, it's welcoming, bright and the whole place has been tastefully redecorated, new carpets fitted and electrical fuse board in 2020. It's also a straightforward chain free sale so is just perfect place for someone who wants to move quickly and settle in easily.
The attractive south facing rear garden (turfed 2020) is such a good selling point, but so is the fact it has a single garage, UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors and central heating with a 'Baxi DuoTec' combi boiler.
Comprising entrance hall, front lounge, rear sitting/dining room, breakfast room and kitchen with super-smart modern white high gloss units (fitted 2019). The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a white three piece suite and shower.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- This 'Feel-Good' Bay Fronted End Terrace House Has Seen a Huge Amount of Improvement
- Chain Free Sale & Perfect Place for Someone Who Wants to Move Quickly & Settle in Easily
- Attractive South Facing Garden & Garage/Workshop at the Rear
- Super-Smart Modern Kitchen with White High Glass Cabinets Fitted in 2019
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors & Heating with a 'Baxi DuoTec' Combi Boiler
- Tastefully Redecorated & New Carpets Throughout
- Front Lounge, Rear Sitting/Dining Room, Breakfast Room & Three Bedrooms
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £99,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.