3 bed house for sale in Avalon Court, Hemlington, TS8
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this spacious and well-presented three bedroom link detached house located within a popular cul-de-sac and occupying a generous plot with a well maintained rear garden and extensive block paved driveway leading to a 24ft garage with utility area. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, open plan lounge diner with bi-folding doors onto the rear garden and a fitted kitchen. To the first floor there are three spacious bedrooms and a modern shower room. Early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
- Three Bedroom Link Detached House
- 24ft Open Plan Lounge Diner with Bi-Folding Doors onto a Spacious Rear Garden
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Spacious Bedrooms
- Modern Shower Room
- Block Paved Driveway & 24ft Attached Garage Including Utility Area
- Cul-De-Sac Position
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £145,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough