3 bed house for sale in Astonbury Green, Easterside, TS4
*** FOR SALE BY INSTANT AUCTION *** Bidding Opens 10am Wednesday 12th May and Finishes 4pm Thursday 13th May *** Option 2 *** No Buyers Premium Payable *** www.agentspropertyauction.com ***
Handily placed within close walking distance of James Cook University Hospital, this inner terrace house with three bedrooms has seen a huge amount of modernisation and improvement in recent years. The end result is a fabulously presented, refined and well organised home that's going to be very easy to just move straight into.
It is an ideal starting point for a young family, first time buyer or a no nonsense "ready to rent" investment property.
The private, landscaped rear garden with decked patio and bar is such a nice place to spend your time. Other attractions include UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors, central heating with a combi boiler. The has been part boarded to create some useful extra storage space and it has a sturdy pull down ladder.
The superbly presented accommodation comprises entrance porch, open plan lounge and kitchen/diner with a really smart range of modern cream coloured Shaker design units, built-in oven, microwave and induction hob. The first floor has three good size bedrooms and shower room with a modern white suite.
- A Quite Exceptional Inner Terrace House with Three Good Size Bedrooms
- It's Seen a Huge Amount of Modernisation & Improvement in Recent Years
- Private Landscaped Rear Garden with Decked Patio, Bar & Plum Slate Beds
- Handily Placed Within Close Walking Distance of James Cook University Hospital
- Comfortable Open Plan Lounge
- Kitchen/Diner with Good Looking Modern Cream Coloured Shaker Design Cabinets
- Shower Room with a Smart Modern White Suite
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- No Buyers Premium Payable
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £82,500 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough