3 bed house for sale in Ashwood Close, Ormesby, TS7
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this beautifully presented and significantly extended three bedroom property with internal accommodation briefly comprising a hallway with staircase to the first floor, fully integrated modern fitted kitchen with island opening to a 23ft family dining room with vaulted ceiling, skylights and French doors to the rear garden and a separate living room. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Externally there is an easy to maintain landscaped area to the front elevation and to the rear there is a large and easy to maintain garden with double gates opening to a printed concrete driveway, astro turf, raised borders, decked area and two spacious sheds. Please arrange your viewing appointment at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment as we are expecting a large amount of interest in this property.
- An Outstanding Three Bedroom End Terrace House
- Extended & Modernised by the Current Owners with No Expense Spared
- Move-In Condition
- Fabulous Open Plan Kitchen Dining Family Area with Vaulted Ceiling
- Separate Living Room
- Modern Family Bathroom & Three Generous Size Bedrooms
- Generous Size Walled Garden & Driveway Parking
- This Really is a Beautiful Property That Needs to Be Seen to Be Appreciated
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £125,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough