3 bed house for sale in Ashford Avenue, Acklam, TS5
What it's got?
Just so easy to move straight into, this attractively presented and nicely updated inner terrace house has a good family size layout and a sunny southerly facing rear garden.
Other noteworthy features include UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors, central heating with an 'Ideal Logic' combi boiler and security alarm system.
Location wise, it has such a lot going for it. Families are within close walking distance of schooling, there's lots of green open space nearby and you can get onto the A19 and A66 dual carriageways in a few minutes.
Briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance hall, front lounge, separate rear sitting/dining room and a 19ft 'Eat-In' breakfast kitchen with good looking Shaker style units. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a modern white suite.
- An Attractively Presented & Updated Inner Terrace House with Three Bedrooms
- Very Easy to Just Move Straight Into
- Front Lounge, Separate Rear Sitting/Dining Room & 19ft 'Eat-In' Breakfast Kitchen
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Close Walking Distance of Good Schooling & Lots of Green Open Spaces
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Central Heating with an Ideal Logic Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £110,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough