3 bed house for sale in Arkendale, Hemlington, TS8
What has it got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Coulby Newham welcome to the market this well-presented and spacious three bedroom terraced house with internal accommodation briefly comprising an entrance porch, entrance hall, smart fitted kitchen with storage, cloakroom/WC and living room. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Externally there is a driveway to the front elevation and a private enclosed lawned garden to the rear with decked area and shed.
- Stunning Three Bedroom Terraced House
- Cul-De-Sac Position
- Easy Access to the A174 & A19
- Ideal for First Buyer
- Smart Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room
- 15ft Living Room
- Ground Floor WC
- Private Rear Lawned & Decked Garden
- Driveway to the Front Elevation
- Three Spacious Bedrooms & Modern Family Bathroom
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £90,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough