3 bed house for sale in Ambleside Grove, Acklam, TS5
What it's got?
21 Ambleside Grove, a very nice example of a good looking & well groomed Acklam semi that has been updated, redecorated and given fresh new carpets, all for the benefit of the next owners.
New internal doors have been fitted in recent months and a new Baxi combi boiler was installed in March of this year. Other attractions include uPVC double glazing, detached garage, handy loft conversion and a composite front door.
Location wise, it has such a lot going for it. Very nicely situated off Church Lane, it sits on the right side of the street, giving the garden the advantage of a sunny southerly facing rear garden and you're within close walking distance of good schooling, Acklam shops and a multitude of other really useful facilities.
Comprising entrance hall, front lounge, rear sitting/dining room, a well equipped kitchen with good looking modern style units and built in appliances, small lobby and ground floor toilet. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom/WC with a modern white suite.
- A Good Looking, Refurbished & Well Groomed Semi Detached House with Three Bedrooms
- It's a Chain Free Sale & Nicely Located in an Always Popular Area of TS5
- New Baxi Combi Boiler Fitted March 2021
- South Facing Rear Garden & Detached Garage
- Front Lounge, Rear Sitting/Dining Room & a Handy Downstairs Toilet
- Well Equipped Kitchen with Good Looking Units & Built-In Appliances
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & Composite Front Door
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £142,500 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that. Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty. There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to take in the...Read more about Middlesbrough