3 bed house for sale in Alvingham Terrace, Netherfields, TS3
What it's got?
A perfect starting point for a first time buyer, this three bedroom terrace house is nicely positioned on the very fringes of Netherfields, overlooking Cargo Fleet Lane and it's a simple chain free sale.
It has the advantage of a 17ft x 8ft detached garage at the rear, UPVC double glazing and central heating with a combi boiler.
Comprising entrance porch, open plan lounge and kitchen/diner with light oak style units. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a white four piece suite.
- This Three Bedroom Terrace House is a Chain Free Sale & the Perfect Starting Point for a First Time Buyer
- Nicely Situated on the Fringe of the Estate, Overlooking Cargo Fleet Lane
- 17ft x 8ft Detached Garage & Gardens to the Front & Rear
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Lounge & Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with Light Oak Style Units
- White Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £75,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough