3 bed house for sale in Aldridge Road, Park End, TS3
What has it got?
An ideal starting point for a first time buyer or a buy-to-let rental property, this well cared for and very sturdy end terrace house with three bedrooms is a chain free sale.
There's a single garage, driveway and it has the advantage of a quality 'Worcester' combi boiler, UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors.
Comprising entrance hall, 20ft through lounge/dining room, kitchen with white modern style units and a handy utility/store room. The first floor has three bedrooms, shower room and separate WC.
- An Ideal Starting Point for a First Time Buyer or a Buy-to-Let Rental Property
- Well Cared For End Terrace House with Three Bedrooms
- Chain Free Sale
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & Central Heating with a Quality 'Worcester' Combi Boiler
- Gardens to the Front & Rear, Driveway & Single Garage
- 20ft Through Lounge/Diner & Kitchen with White Modern Style Units
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £80,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough