3 bed house for sale in Albany Road, Norton, TS20
Looking for your first home, up-sizing or rental investment? This great semi is a stones throw to Norton Green and Village.
The accommodation flows in brief, entrance, lounge, kitchen, reception two, garage conversion to a bedroom or third reception, WC, three beds and bathroom to the first floor.
Externally there is a front garden, drive and an enclosed rear garden.
- Three/Four Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Two/Three Reception Rooms
- No Onward Chain
- Off Road Parking & Rear Garden
- Walking Distance to Norton Green & Village
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £120,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.