3 bed house for sale in Aislaby Road, Eaglescliffe, TS16
Property DescriptionAn Individually Designed and Deceptively Spacious Three Bedroom Detached Home Originally Constructed In 2019 and Occupying A Generous, Elevated Plot with A Pleasant Outlook and Attractive Lawned Gardens to Three Sides & Double Garage.
- An Individually Designed & Deceptively Spacious Three Bedroom Detached Home Originally Constructed In 2019
- Occupying A Generous, Elevated Plot with A Pleasant Outlook & Attractive Lawned Gardens to Three Sides
- Block Paved Area with Parking for Three to Four Cars Together with A Detached Double Garage
- Extensive Open Plan Lounge/Dining/Kitchen Extending to Over 27ft With Double Glazed French Doors to The Rear Garden
- Impressive High Specification Kitchen with Granite Worktops & An Excellent Range of Integrated Appliances
- Versatile Dining/Sitting Room, Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC, Three Generous Bedrooms (One on The Ground Floor) All with Fitted Robes & En-Suite Shower Rooms or Bathrooms
- Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazing & Security Alarm System
- Excellent Location Within Walking Distance of Yarm High Street, Highly Regarded Schooling & Shopping Facilities
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £420,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.