3 bed house for sale in Ainderby Grove, Hartburn, TS18
Having been loved by one family from new is a testament to this property and area's inherent appeal as a highly regarded Hartburn cul-de-sac. Worthy of a special mention are the three double bedrooms, two receptions, breakfast kitchen and all walking distance to reputable schools.
The property is now ready for the next family to place their mark on it, and we are sure it will make them a wonderful home.
The accommodation flows in brief, entrance hall, living room, dining room, breakfast kitchen, landing, shower room, separate toilet and three lovely sized double bedrooms.
Externally there are manicured lawns to the front and rear enclosed garden, a long driveway with carport and single garage.
- Detached House with Three Double Bedrooms
- New Roof Added in April 2019 with A 25 Year Guarantee
- Worcester Condensing Boiler
- Two Reception Rooms & Breakfast Kitchen
- Drive, Carport & Garage
- Hartburn Cul-De-Sac Position
- Walking Distance to Schools
- No Onward Chain
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £175,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.