3 bed house for sale in Acklam Road, Acklam, TS5
Picture perfect from the outside, this charismatic bay fronted semi-detached house has been stunningly refurbished and remodelled by a local developer. The end result is a beautifully presented, 'feel-good' home with a brilliant family size layout.
Houses along this section of Acklam Road are nicely set back giving the lots of all important car parking space, deep front gardens and decent garden at the rear. You're also within close walking distance of some great schooling, Acklam shops, Acklam Hall and lots of green open spaces.
The whole place has been decorated, styled and refined with a very tasteful eye and new floor coverings have been laid throughout. Other noteworthy features include a full rewire in 2020, detached single garage, central heating with a new boiler (installed 2020) and a handy loft conversion has created some useful extra space. It's also a straightforward chain free sale.
Comprising briefly entrance hall with a cloakroom/WC, front lounge, rear sitting/dining room opening into a garden room which opens into a large 'eat-in' breakfast kitchen with a fab range of modern cream coloured high gloss style units and built in appliances. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a stunning modern contemporary design four piece suite.
- A Charismatic 'Feel-Good' Bay Fronted Semi Detached House with Three Bedrooms
- Chain Free Sale, Refurbished & Remodelled to a Wonderful Standard by a Local Developer
- Deep Front Garden, Nice Size Rear Garden, Detached Garage & Lots of Parking Space
- Front Lounge with Open Fire, Rear Sitting/Dining Room Opening into the Garden Room
- 22ft 'Eat-In' Breakfast Kitchen with Superb Modern High Gloss Units & Built-In Appliances
- Rewired, New Boiler, New Floor Coverings & Tastefully Decorated Throughout in 2020
- Handy Downstairs Toilet & a Useful Loft Conversion
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £260,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough