3 bed for sale in Ropner Gardens, Middleton St. George, DL2
What it's got?
A truly outstanding three bedroom luxury apartment set within the prestigious Ropner Gardens development off Middleton Lane in the highly regarded village of Middleton St George. The development is made up of bespoke apartments together with luxurious executive houses. This stunning first floor apartment is presented to an exceptionally high standard with bespoke high quality fittings, beautiful decor and a number of additional features including a gas central heating system, double glazing and a secure video entry system. The accommodation includes Hall, Delightful Lounge with windows to two elevations enjoying views over the grounds, Kitchen/Diner with bespoke fitted units and a range of integrated appliances, three bedrooms with the Master having a superb En-Suite Shower Room and in addition there is a luxuriously appointed Bathroom. Allocated parking space together with additional visitors spaces and the apartment enjoys the use of the stunning formal communal gardens. We feel that this wonderful home will appeal to even the most discerning purchaser and early internal viewing comes unreservedly recommended.
- A Truly Outstanding Three Bedroom Luxury Apartment
- Set Within the Prestigious Ropner Gardens Development Off Middleton Lane In the Highly Regarded Village of Middleton St George
- The Development Is Made Up of Bespoke Apartments Together with Luxurious Executive Houses
- This Stunning First Floor Apartment Is Presented to An Exceptionally High Standard with Bespoke High Quality Fittings, Beautiful Decor & A Number of Additional Features Including A Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazing & A Secure Video Entry System
- Delightful Lounge with Windows to Two Elevations Enjoying Views Over the Grounds
- Kitchen/Diner with Bespoke Fitted Units & A Range of Integrated Appliances
- Three Bedrooms with The Master Having A Superb En-Suite Shower Room & In Addition There Is A Luxuriously Appointed Bathroom
- Allocated Parking Space Together with Additional Visitors Spaces
- The Apartment Enjoys the Use of The Stunning Formal Communal Gardens
- Early Internal Viewing Comes Unreservedly Recommended
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Based on a sale price of £275,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.