3 bed bungalow for sale in Woodland Way, Long Newton, TS21
What has it got?
A great deal of care (& expense) has been lavished on this indescribably good, detached bungalow with a 'WOW!' interior. The whole place has been the subject of an extremely skilful and flawless program of remodelling and renovations, with the end result being 'show home' standard living space positioned nicely in quiet, pretty and desirable Long Newton Village surroundings. It is one of those places that welcomes you in, makes you want to stay longer and a has a brilliant free-flowing layout.
Numerous improvements, features and refinements include perfectly skimmed walls and ceilings, new ceiling cornicing, architraves and skirtings, 'Ideal Logic +' combi boiler with wireless control and new radiators throughout, low voltages LED spotlights in all rooms, uPVC double glazed windows and a detached double garage with electric remote controlled door and double width driveway. The whole bungalow has been given a bright, neutral emulsion finish and grey carpets and quality vinyl flooring laid throughout.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, comfortable lounge with floor to ceiling picture window, fabulous, well equipped open plan kitchen/diner fitted with a stunning range of high quality light grey coloured Shaker design units, 'Silestone' worktops and quality built-in appliances. All three bedrooms are a good size, and the bathroom has been fitted out with a luxurious modern white contemporary design suite complete with twin ended bath, walk-in shower and 'his & hers' wash basins. Outside, the attractive gardens extend to the front, side and rear of the bungalow, making the most of the morning, afternoon and evening sun.
This is a genuine 'First to See Will Buy' bungalow is such a good location.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- An Indescribably Good Detached Bungalow with a 'WOW' Interior & Free Flowing Layout
- Wonderfully Situated in Quiet, Pretty Long Newton Village Surroundings
- Having Been the Subject of a Flawless & Very Skilful Program of Remodelling & Improvements
- 'All Day Sun' Gardens at the Front, Side & Rear
- Well Equipped Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with Stunning Modern Shaker Design Units
- Detached Double Garage with Electric Remote Controlled Door
- Three Good Size & Well Turned Out Bedrooms
- Comfortable Lounge with Floor to Ceiling Picture Window
- UPVC Double Glazing, Central Heating with an Ideal Logic Combi & New Radiators Throughout
- Fabulous Modern Contemporary Design Bathroom Suite
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £325,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.