3 bed bungalow for sale in Valley Drive, Yarm, TS15
What it's got?
Comprehensively refurbished by the present owner over the last four years, this is an impressive three bedroom detached bungalow has a modern contemporary feel and occupies a prime position within one of Yarms most prestigious residential settings. Features include landscaped gardens with a purpose built gym/games room with air conditioning unit, an impressed concrete driveway and double garage with electric door, re-fitted Anthracite double glazed windows, gas central heating system via a Baxi boiler with the remainder of the seven year guarantee and re-fitted bathroom and en-suite. Briefly comprises; hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, one with en-suite and bathroom. This is a delightful home which we feel will appeal to a variety of prospective buyers and early internal viewing comes highly recommended.
- Comprehensively Refurbished by The Present Owner
- An Impressive Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow with Modern Contemporary Feel
- Occupying A Prime Position Within One of Yarms Most Prestigious Residential Settings
- Landscaped Gardens with A Purpose Built Gym/Games Room with Air Conditioning Unit
- Impressed Concrete Driveway & Double Garage with Electric Door
- Re-Fitted Anthracite Double Glazed Windows & Gas Central Heating System Via a Baxi Boiler with The Remainder of The Seven Year Guarantee
- Re-Fitted Bathroom & En-Suite
- This Is A Delightful Home Which We Feel Will Appeal to A Variety of Prospective Buyers & Early Internal Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £390,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.