3 bed bungalow for sale in The Derby, Marton Manor, TS7
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this spacious and well-presented three bedroom semi detached bungalow offered for sale with no forward chain. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, lounge, front bedroom, kitchen, modern bathroom, two rear bedrooms, one of which could be used as a dining room if required giving access to the conservatory. Externally there is a front garden, spacious rear garden and a driveway also to the rear leads to a single detached garage. Early viewing advised to avoid disappointment.
- Cash Buyer Only
- Well Presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Located in a Popular Area of Marton Manor
- Easy Access to James Cook Hospital & Stewart Park
- Spacious Accommodation
- UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Smart Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Driveway to the Rear to a Single Garage
- Front & Rear Gardens
- No Forward Chain
- No Buyers Premium Payable
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £99,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that. Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty. There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to take in the...Read more about Middlesbrough