3 bed bungalow for sale in Taunton Close, Tollesby Hall, TS8
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this spacious three bedroom detached bungalow located within a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular area of Tollesby Hall. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear elevations and a driveway to a single attached garage.
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Position
- Corner Plot
- Spacious Living Room & Fitted Kitchen
- Driveway to Attached Single Garage
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Easy Access to James Cook University Hospital
- No Forward Chain
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £190,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough