3 bed bungalow for sale in Saltney Road, Norton, TS20
This lovingly looked after and large semi-detached bungalow has been well cared for over the years, as can be seen both inside and out but it now just needs the next owners to come along and add their own stamp.
It is a simple chain free sale and really nicely positioned with a private south/westerly facing rear garden and garage. Other features which are sure to entice include combi boiler, driveway, and UPVC double glazing.
Comprising briefly, entrance hall, lounge/dining room, breakfast/kitchen, three double bedrooms and bathroom with white suite.
- A Large Semi Detached Bungalow with Three Double Bedrooms
- Nicely Positioned with a South/Westerly Facing Rear Garden That is Not Directly Overlooked
- Garage & Driveway
- Front Lounge/Dining Room & Breakfast Kitchen
- Chain Free Sale
- UPVC Double Glazing & Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £190,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.