3 bed bungalow for sale in Marshall Grove, Grangefield, TS18
Property DescriptionVideo Tour Available to View on YouTube. Set Within This Small Exclusive Cul-De-Sac Where Properties Are Very Rarely Available For Sale, A Three Bedroom Detached Dormer Style Bungalow Offering Spacious and Versatile Accommodation. Available For Sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN and Well Worth Early Internal Viewing.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- Set Within This Small Exclusive Cul-De-Sac Where Properties Are Very Rarely Available For Sale
- A Three Bedroom Detached Dormer Style Bungalow Offering Spacious & Versatile Accommodation
- Available For Sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN & Well Worth Early Internal Viewing
- Occupying A Generous Plot with Established Gardens to Front & Rear & Single Garage
- Extensive Lounge with Patio Doors Opening to The Rear Garden
- Kitchen with Fitted Units, Built-In Oven & Hob & Separate Utility Room
- Two Double Bedrooms on The Ground Floor with The Third Bedroom & Study on The First Floor
- Bathroom with Coloured Suite Together with A Useful Cloakroom/WC
- Double Glazing to Most Windows Together with A Gas Central Heating System
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £220,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.