3 bed bungalow for sale in Kilburn Road, Hartburn, TS18
What has it got?
We strongly urge early viewing for this beautiful and impeccably presented detached bungalow in central Hartburn. Not only is it in walk-in condition, it has three bedrooms, a low maintenance plot, detached double garage, private rear garden and is offered with no onward chain.
The accommodation briefly comprises of a generous reception hall, breakfast kitchen, living room, three bedrooms and bathroom.
Externally the property is sat on a low maintenance plot with front garden, long drive, private rear garden and detached double garage with automatic door.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- Beautiful & Impeccably Presented Detached Bungalow
- Central Hartburn Location
- Walk-In Condition
- Three Bedrooms
- Low Maintenance Plot
- Detached Double Garage
- Private Rear Garden
- Offered with No Onward Chain
- Early Viewing Strongly Advised
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £240,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.