3 bed bungalow for sale in Grisedale Crescent, Egglescliffe, TS16
Property DescriptionEnjoying A Prime Corner Plot Setting Within This Sought After Egglescliffe Location, A Rarely Available Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow Offered For Sale with The Benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN.
- Enjoying A Prime Corner Plot Setting Within This Sought After Egglescliffe Location
- A Rarely Available Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow Offered For Sale with The Benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Providing Well Tended Gardens to Front, Side & Rear Together with A Driveway & Single Garage
- Lounge with Gas Fire, Mantle & Hearth Opening to The Dining Room
- Kitchen with Light Oak Fitted Units & Built-In Oven & Hob
- Conservatory with Direct Access to The Rear Garden
- Three Generous Bedrooms with Two Having Fitted Wardrobes
- Spacious Bathroom with Three Piece Suite & Tiled Walls
- Gas Warm Air Heating System & Double Glazing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Based on a sale price of £285,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.