3 bed bungalow for sale in Crathorne Park, Middlesbrough, TS6
What it's got?
Michael Poole are delighted to welcome to the market this stunning detached home. Situated in Crathorne Park, one of the most highly regarded areas of Normanby and decorated to a very high standard. This property is sure to attract plenty of interest.
Desirable features include triple glazing, modern fitted kitchen, and detached garage. The property offers two floors of living accommodation and briefly comprises, entrance hall/study, lounge, lobby, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, and WC. Externally we have a fully enclosed well maintained garden to the front of the property with dwarf wall perimeter. To the side of the property is a driveway capable of housing several vehicles, leading to the detached garage. Worthy of special mention is the south facing rear garden which is a fantastic outside space that is partially laid to lawn, very private, with well-established trees and shrubs.
- Highly Desirable Normanby Location
- Driveway & Detached Garage
- Fully Enclosed Very Private South Facing Garden
- Large Detached Three-Bedroom Bungalow
- High Spec Fitted Kitchen
- Early Viewing Strongly Recommended
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £330,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.