3 bed bungalow for sale in Cherrywood Court, Acklam, TS5
What it's got?
This modern style detached bungalow with three double bedrooms has a brilliant easy going layout and plenty of space for both downsizers and families alike.
It sits very nicely in a small cul-de-sac of only five similar bungalows and has the advantage of private south and westerly facing side and rear gardens. Other notable attractions include a detached double garage with an electric remote controlled door, double width block paved driveway, UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors, central heating with a combi boiler and security alarm system.
The well looked after and improved accommodation comprises entrance hall with a handy cloakroom/WC, large L shaped lounge/dining room with living flame gas fire, comfortable garden room, breakfast/kitchen, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and shower room with a modern white suite, two further double bedrooms and family bathroom.
- This Modern Style Detached Bungalow has Great Proportions & an Easy Going Layout
- Lovely Small & Rather Exclusive Cul-De-Sac off Sandy Flatts Lane
- Private South & Westerly Side & Rear Facing Wraparound Gardens
- Detached Double Garage with an Electric Remote Controlled Door & Double Width Driveway
- Three Double Bedrooms, Master Bedroom Has Fitted Wardrobes & Shower Room En-Suite
- Large L Shaped Lounge/Dining Room, Comfortable Garden Room & Breakfast Kitchen
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Door
- Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £299,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough