3 bed bungalow for sale in Cayton Drive, Billingham, TS22
This Moore & Cartwright built semi-detached bungalow that is in Ready to Move in Condition and is offered to the market CHAIN FREE.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge with electric flame effect fire, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom with white suite. The front garden is designed with easy maintenance in mind, there is a private rear garden and detached garage.
Other features include UPVC double glazing and central heating with a combi boiler. The bungalow is also close to amenities that include bus stop, food store, chip shop, hairdressers and barbers.
- Moore & Cartwright Built Semi Detached Bungalow
- Very Pleasant, Popular & Really Convenient Location
- Three Bedrooms & Bathroom with White Suite
- Lounge with Flame Effect Electric Fire
- Private Rear Garden
- Garage & Driveway
- Combi Boiler & UPVC Double Glazing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £155,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.