3 bed bungalow for sale in Buxton Gardens, Wolviston Court, TS22
A traditional style semi-detached bungalow of lovely proportions nicely positioned within well regarded surroundings of Wolviston Court.
It has some nice features including UPVC double glazing, central heating with a combi boiler, gardens to the front and rear, detached garage and block paved driveway.
Comprising briefly entrance porch, hallway, rear lounge with living flame gas fire, conservatory, kitchen with attractive range of cream coloured units, three bedrooms and bathroom with a white suite.
- A Nicely Positioned Traditional Style Semi Detached Bungalow with Three Bedrooms
- Popular Wolviston Court Location
- Detached Garage & Block Paved Driveway
- Lounge & Conservatory
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Attractive Soft Cream Coloured Kitchen Units & White Bathroom Suite
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £140,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Billingham
Well, it did and following a visit to ICI Billingham, Aldous Huxley penned his highly acclaimed “Brave New World” novel and even named characters after some of our roads.
Pretty Impressive eh!
Michael Poole Estate Agents are passionate about our town and have an intimate, unrivalled knowledge of the area.
Our town centre has everything you’d expect and a few things you might not! For more than 50 years now, the town centre has played host to the Billingham....Read more about Billingham