3 bed bungalow for sale in Bentinck Road, Fairfield, TS19
`They say the early bird catches the worm', Well you will need your skates on to bag this beauty! If you are looking for that elusive large, detached bungalow with three bedrooms and private south facing garden, look no further.
The accommodation flows in brief, reception hall, living room, dining room which is open to the breakfast kitchen, laundry, three double bedrooms, wet room and separate WC.
Externally there are beautiful low maintenance gardens to the front and rear, the rear is not overlooked and faces South. The double drive leads to a large single garage and gates leading to a further area which would fit a caravan/motor home.
- Large Detached Bungalow
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Two Reception Rooms & Breakfast Kitchen
- Laundry, Garage & Good Off Road Parking
- Head of Cul-De-Sac Position
- Private South Facing Garden
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £280,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.