3 bed bungalow for sale in Beech Grove, Maltby, TS8
Property DescriptionMichael Poole Are Delighted to Offer For Sale with No Forward Chain. This Deceptively Spacious Bungalow is Situated Within the Much Sought-After Rural Village of Maltby with Attractive Open Rear Views Over Farmland. We Highly Recommend an Early Inspection to Avoid Disappointment of This Rarely Available Three Bedroom Detached Single Storey Bungalow.
- Much Sought After Maltby Village Location
- Available with No Forward Chain
- Driveway Capable of Housing Several Vehicles & Extended Garage
- Unspoilt Views Over Farmland at The Rear
- Double Glazing & Oil Central Heating Throughout
- Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Early Viewing Strongly Recommended to Avoid Disappointment
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £250,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough