3 bed bungalow for sale in Aylton Drive, Brookfield, TS5
There is a genuinely lovely feel to this entirely lovely and well designed 'Duncanson' built semi-detached bungalow.
It has been the subject of some meticulous remodelling, refurbishment and modernisation works over recent years, creating a 'Ready to Move Straight Into', warm and welcoming environment.
The current owners have made brilliant use of the large loft and had it converted (with all the relevant regulations and approvals). Today, its an occasional bedroom but it can be easily repurposed into a first floor living/TV or hobbies room. It's worth pointing out that the whole house was rewired in 2018, windows were replaced recently, a quality 'Baxi DuoTec' combi boiler installed, and a low energy air purification/anti mildew system has been fitted. There's also a security alarm system and security shutters have been fitted to the rear windows and kitchen door.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance porch, hallway, lounge with flame effect electric fire and hand carved pine surround, separate dining room, kitchen with superb modern contemporary design units and built-in appliances, two ground floor bedrooms, bathroom with an attractive modern suite and loft bedroom. Outside, there are neat, well-groomed gardens to the front and rear, a resin driveway provides ample car parking space and a 17ft x 9ft detached garage.
- There's a Genuinely Lovely Feel to this Excellent 'Duncanson' Built Semi Detached Bungalow
- It's Been the Subject to Some Meticulous Remodelling & Refurbishment in Recent Years
- Two Ground Floor Bedrooms & Brilliant Loft Bedroom (With All Regs. & Approvals)
- Fully Rewired in 2018 & Central Heating with a Quality 'Baxi DuoTec Combi Boiler
- Front Lounge & Separate Rear Sitting/Dining Room
- Superb Range of Modern Contemporary Design Kitchen Cabinets & Built-In Appliances
- Resin Driveway, Ample Parking & Detached Single Garage
- A Well Designed, Tastefully Presented 'Must See' Home in a Great Location
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £189,995 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough