2 bed house for sale in Worsall Road, Yarm, TS15
Property DescriptionEnjoying Delightful Views to The Front from This Prime Worsall Road Setting an Extremely Spacious, Extended and Significantly Improved Semi-Detached House with Substantial Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Area with An Excellent Choice of Fitted Units and Integrated Appliances.
- Enjoying Delightful Views to The Front from This Prime Worsall Road Setting an Extremely Spacious, Extended & Significantly Improved Semi-Detached House
- Substantial Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Area with An Excellent Choice of Fitted Units & Integrated Appliances
- Delightful Lounge with Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in A Feature Surround
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Two Generous Double Bedrooms, Both with Fitted Wardrobes
- Nicely Presented Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite
- Delightful Gardens, Off Street Parking, Block Paved Driveway & Larger Than Average Garage
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £229,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.