2 bed house for sale in Urswick Close, Middlesbrough, TS4
What it's got?
Whether you are in the market for a smart, bright, and nicely presented first time starter home of your own or a 'Ready to Go' buy-to-let rental property with the prospect of a respectable return, then this modern style two bedroom mews house could be an ideal purchase.
The south/easterly facing rear garden is attractive, not directly overlooked and a nice place to spend your time and there's car parking in front. It is competitively priced and other notable features include UPVC double glazing, central heating, and security alarm system.
Comprising entrance hall, lounge, and kitchen/diner with grey painted Shaker design units. The first floor has two bedrooms and bathroom with a white suite.
- A First Class Example of a Bright, Nicely Decorated & Well Organised Mews House with Two Bedrooms
- An Ideal Starting Point for a First Time Buyer or a Ready to Go Rental Property
- Attractive South/Easterly Facing Rear Garden & Useful All Important Car Parking Space in Front
- Lounge & Kitchen/Diner with Grey painted Shaker Design Units
- UPVC Double Glazing, Central Heating & Security Alarm System
- White Modern Style Bathroom Suite
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £75,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.