2 bed house for sale in Tollesby Bridge, Coulby Newham, TS8
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this well-presented two bedroom terraced house, ideal for a first time buyer or investment opportunity. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises a spacious entrance hall, kitchen diner, living room, two double bedrooms to the first floor, bathroom and separate WC. Externally there is a garden to the front elevation and a private fenced enclosed garden to the rear.
- Ideal for First Time Buyer or Investor
- Well Presented & Spacious Two Bedroom Terraced House
- Cul-De-Sac Position
- Easy Access to Local Amenities in Coulby Newham
- Smart Fitted Kitchen & Spacious Living Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom & Separate WC
- Private Rear Garden
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £100,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough