2 bed house for sale in The Green, Wolviston, TS22
What it's got?
When Words Just Don't Do It! This fabulous end terraced cottage overlooking Wolviston Village green certainly has the wow factor. This a magnificent home which is considerably larger than might first be anticipated.
To start with the kitchen area is fitted out with a stunning range of Shaker design units, built-in appliances and central island unit. Roof light windows in the dining area make eating under the stars a reality and the living area has French doors opening directly onto the patio area. There is also a really cosy front lounge and sitting room both with feature open fires. The first floor has two double bedrooms and bathroom with an attractive three-piece suite. Outside there is a sizable private west facing garden with its own palm tree bar.
Other notable features include white shutter blinds cover most of the windows and gas central heating from the Ideal Exclusive Boiler fitted in May 2017.
We recommend getting an early viewing because stylish, pretty and organised homes such as this tend not to hang around for long.
- This Enchantingly Lovely Wolviston Village End Terraced Cottage Is Fabulous
- Not Only Is This A Great Location, But The Green Is A Particularly Pretty Spot
- Extended, Transformed, Remodelled & Sumptuously Styled Over the Years
- Lovely Large & Truly Stunning Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room Overlooking the Rear Garden
- Breath-Takingly Good Range of Kitchen Units, Central Island & Built-In Appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms & Stunning Bathroom Suite
- Ideal Exclusive Boiler Fitted in May 2017
- Private Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £220,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.